Who the hell says thrice?
- Dorothy: Yeah, but the lyrics don’t make any sense! I mean, it goes, “Miami is nice. So I’ll say it twice.”
- Rose: Oh, I see your point. Well, what about this: “Miami is nice. So I’ll say it thrice!”
- Dorothy: Thrice?! Who the hell says thrice?!
- Rose: It’s a word!
- Dorothy: So is interuterine. It does not belong in a song.
- Rose: Miami, you’re cuter than, an interuterine…
I’m so happy someone made a gif for this! I love this little scene so much! That caterer was the most memorable extra I know from Golden Girls!
Max Weinstock: [informing the gay caterer the wedding is cancelled because of Dorothy] She doesn’t approve.
Caterer: She doesn’t approve? Now look here, stretch. I have a hundred cheese puffs and a sensitive assistant both on the verge of collapse. Whatever the problem is, overlook it. My mother did with my marriage.
[Dorothy looks at him]
Caterer: And if you say something smart, I’ll slap you silly.
- Blanche: You go to Dorothy if you have grammar you want help with.
- Dorothy: You ended that sentence with a preposition just to plague me.
- Blanche: What would I do that for?